SimDragon's Journal

Thursday, October 16, 2003


Hmm.. it's been a while since I have posted!

I had intended to post a story about how little Juliet has learnt to stand up for herself against the nasty white persian cat from next door who used to intimidate my poor little baby... but that happened a couple of weeks ago now. Needless to say, I successfully taught my little girl to hiss at the other cat and scare it off her territory, instead of Juliet being the one to run away! I was so proud when she did it on her own. *grin*

I had also intended to post that my interview at the Australian Institute of Holistic Medicine was successful, and I have been accepted as a student there - my studies will start in January.

The other major things that have happened in the last 2 weeks are I have joined both Sound Therapy International and Neways as a distributor (Neways is recommended by Sound Therapy). I am taking the Sound Therapy Course, and I have applied to do the Aura Light course too. So it is all systems go right now.

Oh, if anyone wants Santa to visit them this Christmas, check out Rotaract Dial-A-Santa. :)



Home