SimDragon's Journal

Wednesday, September 03, 2003


Oops, it's been quite a while since I last posted!

Spring is finally here!! The weather is just gorgeous!! It is so nice to have warm weather and lots of sunshine again. We have started cooking dinner on the BBQ whenever possible, and I am looking forward to a lot more BBQs and outdoor entertaining, starting with Father's Day this weekend.

My little Juliet is providing me with plenty of entertainment and relaxation. She is such an amusing little kitty. The poor little thing has recently learnt to jump the fence, and got into her first fight with a neighbourhood cat a couple of days ago. She wasn't visibly hurt, but was a very quiet thing for the next 24 hours.

I have started tutoring again - just one student - thanks to a word of mouth referral. ;) I have tutored her three times so far - lesson number 4 is tonight. My student had a test (quiz) shortly after our first lesson, and she passed - and improvement of 14%!! Can't complain about that. :)

Life remains busy, but I am getting plenty of relaxation time playing with Juliet. Life is good. :)

Home