SimDragon's Journal

Friday, September 12, 2003


Bring on the weekend!

The past week has not been too wonderful weatherwise... after the first weekend of Spring was wonderfully warm and sunny, and full of promise, the rest of September so far has been cold and wet! Hopefully things will be better this weekend, mind you I have a lot of things I need to do indoors, so it's no big deal either way.

I have been checking out a variety of complementary medicine courses, some locally at colleges, others by correspondence. A number of them are of interest. So far I like the look of the Australian Institute of Holistic Medicine in Jandakot, which I will go to an information session for on the 26th. Some short courses (particularly on crystals and herbs) look interesting, and there is a correspondence course in Vibrational Medicine that looks great too! Which one to do first? :)

Home