SimDragon's Journal

Tuesday, July 08, 2003


I'm now 26 years old! It's kinda strange, as I have been thinking in terms of a 26 year old for most of this year! I find it normally takes a while to adjust to saying I am the year older, so it's strange that I haven't had that problem this year!

I didn't do anything special on my birthday yesterday in terms of going out. I celebrated my birthday early with my family, going out to dinner on Saturday night. I also opened the 3 gifts I received (my parents, sister, and one of my brothers) on Sunday, so yesterday was just another day... with the exception of receiving a variety of phone calls, emails and text messages with birthday wishes. :)

I decided to spend last night relaxing. Scott cooked dinner when he finally got home from work. I watched TV, then had a long soak in the bath before going to sleep about an hour earlier than usual (it didn't make it any easier to get out of bed this morning though!)

Home