SimDragon's Journal

Thursday, June 12, 2003


I'm still trying to get back into some sort of routine, but being out every night this week isn't helping! *grin*

I returned to work (briefly!) on Monday to find that (a) my contract has only been renewed for one year, not two, and (b) I couldn't print from my PC anymore. In the first instance, I was a little put out that my boss didn't discuss it with me, or let me know personally - I found out via a form from HR that I had to sign. As for the printing issue, it still hasn't been resolved, which is very frustrating, but I won't go into details about it!

I spent Tuesday and Wednesday at the Leadership Development for Women course at UWA, and I must say it is one of the best and most enjoyable leadership seminars I have taken part with. One of the highlights was meeting other women on campus. My boss does not seem so happy about me taking part in this course, even though he approved it (my first training in over 2 years working here!!), which is again very disappointing.

I'm currently doing a lot of soul searching as to what I actually want to do with my life. I haven't come up with any concrete answers yet, but it looks like I need to make some big decisions over the next year!

Home