SimDragon's Journal

Sunday, May 11, 2003


I hardly know where to start!

I must say I have been blown away by just how strong the Pagan scene is Perth!! I guess I shouldn't be too surprised - I used to be a roleplayer after all, and the President of the University Roleplaying Club (Unigames *) for two years even!

In the space of a week I have joined a number of pagan egroups and online communities, including two in Perth and two Australia wide ones. If all goes to plan I will meet some of these people this week!! It is all very exciting!!

This is going to be one heck of a busy week - I have something on every single night. Monday is Tupperware training, Tuesday an APESMA meeting followed by "Pagans in the Pub". Wednesday is Rotaract, Thursday a Tupperware Unit meeting, and Friday is the Charter Night of a new Rotaract club. Phew! This weekend has been all systems go too. As Bon Jovi say, "I'll Sleep When I'm Dead"!


* My claim to fame: check out the great dragon logo on the Unigames website - I commissioned that!! Many thanks to Caroline Finander for drawing it :) Unfortunately the website is sorely lacking content, but at least it has a cool logo!!!

Home