SimDragon's Journal

Monday, April 14, 2003


Kirsty and I managed to avoid getting rained on until we got back to her house... just when we were taking her purchases inside! It could have been worse..

We had a successful shopping day - I couldn't find the photo frames I wanted, but we both bought everything else we intended to! Kirsty was mostly shopping for wedding presents for a wedding in a fortnight's time, whereas I bought a lot of chocolate and licorice for my dad. :) Both Kirsty and I bought some hair clips, Kirsty bought a top for herself, and I bought some rosemary oil, and amethyst and moonstone crystals.

We spent most of the day out and about - I returned home at 4:30 pm. I was feeling a little tired.. and spent the majority of the remainder of the weekend in bed trying to stave off the flu that Scott had last week (and is still fighting as well).

Today I'm still feeling a little off colour - I woke up with a rather sore throat. Thank goodness this week is a short one!

Home