SimDragon's Journal

Thursday, April 10, 2003


It's thundering outside at the moment... and the rain has just started coming down. We've had a really good run at sunny days (probably too good, as far as our drought is concerned), so it is kinda nice to see some rain again. My vegetable garden will love it, that's for sure!

Kirsty and I have been looking into which "Recreate" course we will do this term.. Kirsty has broken one of her fingers, so we certainly won't be selecting our usual Health & Fitness or Sport type course this time. In the past we have done rollerblading, water skiing, "Blitzing the Abs"... We are looking at a Health & Relaxation one this time. I'm intending to enrol in the Naturopathy course as well. I have always had an interest in alternative therapies - my Dad has been a a strong advocate of them, despite being a GP - and of late I have started reading a lot about the medicinal properties of the herbs I am growing.

Home