SimDragon's Journal

Tuesday, April 15, 2003


I managed to get another 2 rolls of wedding photos sorted last night! Yay! Just four more to go. I started producing a fairly complete synopsis of the day, but as time is moving on, I'm more anxious to get the album finished, so I am selecting less photos to add. I hope to finish sorting them by the end of this month.

I had intended to arrange some music last night, for the Rotaract Pre-Convention at the end of May. I am leading the "Fellowship Singing" - the very first session of the first day! But... I couldn't find the sheet music I had got out to arrange!! I have no idea where it has got to. Scott and I had a reasonably thorough look through the music room for it, but it was nowhere to be found. I will be spending Easter pulling the music room apart... I don't think I will have much chance of being able to purchase that music again, so I really hope I can find it! I can arrange the song without the sheet music, but it will be a lot quicker if I have the original music to work from rather than try to figure it out by ear.

Speaking of Easter, I can't believe it is only a few days away! Easter is one of the few public holidays that my workplace does observe, so I am really looking forward to the 2nd last public holiday I will get before Christmas. At this stage I have no plans at all for Easter, apart from tearing my house apart to find that music, and eating lots of chocolate! My family does have an Easter tradition of having brunch - hot cross buns - together on Good Friday, but my parents are away at the moment...


Home