SimDragon's Journal

Wednesday, April 30, 2003


I have been up since 5:15 am today! Considering I have usually been getting up around 8 am, that is quite a shock to the system. The work day feels like it is going reaally slowly.. but then I arrived at work 2 hours earlier than usual!

The main reason for getting up at such an ungodly hour was to go to the gym. We started the "Solid Bod" recreate course today, and so far, so good! Every time I take fitball class with a new instructor, they have completely different exercises to do. Who would have thought a ball would be so versatile? *grin*

I did go to bed early last night in preparation for rising early, but my brain would not shut off! It was going at a million miles per hour, planning new websites and planning a whole host of other things. Getting up to write my ideas down did not help... I thought if I committed the ideas to paper I could stop thinking about them, but no such luck! In the end, I read a couple of short stories in "Sword & Sorceress 19" to try to switch my brain off.

Before I embark on any new projects I have in mind, I am going to do my best to get on top of everything else on the go... starting with finishing getting my house in order, preparing for the Rotaract Preconvention (I found out today that I am participating in 2 sessions now ! :)), and writing to all my penpals. My sincerest apologies to all my pals who have been waiting months for me to reply to their letters - I haven't forgotten you, I have honestly been busy and / or sick!

Home