SimDragon's Journal

Thursday, April 24, 2003


Another long weekend is almost here - tomorrow is ANZAC day. The 3 day working week this week was wonderful - it's a pity it isn't more common!

My parents are in Turkey, to attend the Anzac Day ceremony in Gallipoli tomorrow. The media has reported a terrorist threat for that service - apparently 35 Iraqi suicide bombers have crossed the border to Turkey, evidentally thinking to take advantage of so many Aussies and Kiwis in the same place. But, what will be, will be - my parents aren't concerned, and I'm not letting it worry me either. My sister, on the other hand, is another story...

My only plans for Anzac Day at this stage are to go to the movies with some of the girls in my Rotaract Club to see "How To Lose A Guy in 10 Days". I've heard good reports about the movie, so I am looking forward to seeing it!

Today Kirsty and I belatedly enrolled in the "Solid Bod - Blitzing the Core" Recreate course (if you check that link and have no idea what song they are referring to, it is this one). We start next Wednesday - 6:15 am!!! That is going to be a bit of a struggle for both of us! I didn't end up enrolling in the Naturopathy Course this time, as I will miss the last 2 weeks...

Home