SimDragon's Journal

Tuesday, March 25, 2003


Hey! Great to see some messages from my pals so soon. :)

I guess it is kinda like a forum, only you need to be invited to post! If you would like to be able to leave messages here, let me know!

I've just spent the morning pulling apart an old iMac to put some extra RAM in it... and I mean pulling apart! The next model up makes it easy for you to add RAM - the original iMacs just about make you undo every screw and cable. I don't get to do that sort of thing much these days!

I spent a fair amount of last night organising the photos from my wedding. It's already been 6 months since the big day!! Time sure flies. Photo-wise I'm up to about 5pm - 7 hours worth of photos down, another 7 to go!! Well, it's actually more than half way through - not as many photos were taken as the reception as earlier in the day, and I'm not going to put all that many in the album anyway. I hate to think how much all the reprints, albums, enlargements and frames have cost all up!! I hope to finish sorting all the photos by mid April.

Home